Thank You for contacting us.
One of our representatives will be in touch with you shortly.
- SEC Investor Advisory Committee to Discuss Exempt Offerings and Accredited Investors at September 21 Meetingon September 19, 2023 at 1:55 pm
The Securities and Exchange Commission’s Investor Advisory Committee will hold a public, in-person, meeting on September 21 at 10 a.m. ET at the SEC Headquarters in Washington, D.C. The meeting will also be webcast on the SEC website.The […]
- SEC Charges CBRE, Inc. with Violating Whistleblower Protection Ruleon September 19, 2023 at 12:45 pm
The Securities and Exchange Commission today announced settled charges against CBRE, Inc. (CBRE), a Dallas-based commercial real estate services and investment firm and subsidiary of publicly traded CBRE Group, Inc., for using an employee release […]
- SEC Issues New Strategic Plan for Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibilityon September 18, 2023 at 6:27 pm
The Securities and Exchange Commission today announced that it has posted to sec.gov the agency’s Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility (DEIA) Strategic Plan for fiscal years 2023-2026 that builds on and advances the SEC’s DEIA […]
- SEC Charges Lyft with Failure to Disclose Board Member’s Financial Interest in Private Shareholder’s Pre-IPO Stock Transactionon September 18, 2023 at 1:10 pm
The Securities and Exchange Commission today charged Lyft Inc. for failing to disclose a company board director’s role in a shareholder’s sale of approximately $424 million worth of private shares of Lyft’s stock prior to the company’s […]
- SEC Updates List of Firms Using Inaccurate Information to Solicit Investorson September 15, 2023 at 1:34 pm
The Securities and Exchange Commission today announced that it updated its list of unregistered entities that use misleading information to solicit primarily non-U.S. investors, adding 29 soliciting entities, three impersonators of genuine firms, […]
DIVISION OF INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT NEWS
- Annoucement: Updates to Proxy Rules and Schedules 14A/14Con September 19, 2023 at 1:41 pm
Proxy Rules and Schedules 14A/14C
- Sample Letter to Companies Regarding Their XBRL Disclosureson September 7, 2023 at 9:30 pm
The illustrative letter contains sample comments that, depending on the particular facts and circumstances, and type of filing under review, the Division may issue to certain companies.
- Exchange Act Form F-SRon August 30, 2023 at 10:00 pm
Section 113. Form F-SR
- Manipulative and Deceptive Devices and Contrivances: Section 120, Rule 10b5-1on August 25, 2023 at 4:40 pm
- Section 133A. Item 408 b - Insider Trading Arrangements and Policieson August 25, 2023 at 4:40 pm